Tuesday, May 6, 2014

About me....

My husband and me last fall

My name is Shayla.
I am a nurse and I love my job! I am married to my best friend, he is such a great husband. We have two daughters here with us, and a little angel named Abigail in heaven. We are blessed to have each other and are loving life. Life as a wife, mom, full time nurse, and a student is very crazy! But my creativity is my relaxation and stress relief.

I love cooking and coming up with new recipes that my family loves. I also love making things, cards and scrapbooks.....anything DIY really. I like to knit small projects (quick results or I get bored), make gifts, wood crafts....you name it and I have probably tried it or at least thought about it. 

We have a big family around us and love bringing everyone together. We also are very involved with our church and have a large family there too.

It is my goal to just share some fun, good food, fun crafts, and family with you. 

No comments: