Monday, May 5, 2014

Peachy Keen Challenge 14-07 :: Sketch Challenge

My FIRST Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge



I just got this new stamp set in the mail and I love it! It is so fun. 

I used kraft card stock as my card base. The yellow layer was embossed with the paisley folder on my Cuttlebug. The bird and the "Spread your wings and fly" came from the April 2013 Peachy Keen stamps set. This is such a fun set, I can't wait to make more creations with it. The other sentiment came from a My Pink Stamper set of animal puns.


The sketch challenge

I hope you like my take on it!

4 comments:

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Your card is so cute!! Love the colors and the cute birdie!! So glad to have you join us in your first PKS challenge!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

love your take on the sketch! the sequins, embossing, and stitching are the perfect details! thanks for playing with us at PKS!

Shayla said...

Thank you ladies! I love making cards

jessica said...

This is super ADORABLE Shayla! Love your take on the sketch and that CUTE bird and sentiment are perfect!
Thanks for sharing and playing along with us over at PKS!
Hope you will join us for the next challenge!