Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Inky Antics HoneyPOP Card

I discovered something new at Michael's last week. And I had a coupon.....bonus!!

Inky Antics is a company that makes stamps. They have this paper called HoneyPOP.  It's honeycomb paper to add 3-D effects to your crafting. Also, they have many stamp sets that go with this paper. The stamp sets can be used by themselves or they have a template stamp to stamp on the HoneyPOP paper to make the 3-D object. 

I only got one set so far. It is a turtle and some cute little birds. These stamps are so much fun!! As you can see in the picture there is a shell stamp to use if you are not using the template with HoneyPOP paper, which is what I did for the first card.

InkyAntics.com

Are you ready to see the super cute card I made with these stamps?


The sentiments that come with these stamps are so cute. You can go to the site from the link above and look at all the available stamps in the HoneyPOP collection. 

I made a 5x5 square card. I colored the stamped images with colored pencils and used a colorless blending pencil to blend the colors. I embossed the grass with the Cuttlebug swiss dots folder. Then I put it all together.

I made an alternate for the inside of the card using the HoneyPOP paper, to show you how it works. For this to work you score your card in the middle about 1/4" apart, this makes room for the thickness of the HoneyPOP paper shape.
Score the fold so it has a 1/4" section in the middle
Here is what the finished product looks like. I know the lighting isn't great, but I hope you can see the 3-D effect it adds. So fun!



No comments: