Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Peachy Keen May Linky Party

Hello folks! I am joining the PKS blog linky party for the first time. You have to make a project using something from the new May release stamps. I just so happened to win two of those sets for free! This is one of the sets I won:


Find it here
Isn't it so fun?!

I decided to make a cute little birthday card with these stamps.  They are so adorable! I started with kraft card stock as the base. I used some patterned paper as the background.  The banner on the side is stamped with the cute phrases in the set and embossed with black powder. I love the effect this gave it, it looks toasty! I used colored pencils to color the stamped raccoon and fire. Then on the inside I stamped the rest of the cute sentiment. 
So what do you think?



3 comments:

jessica said...

This is so super ADORABLE!!!! What a fun card and love how you used the new May stamps!!!
Thanks for sharing and linking this up for the May New Release Linky Party! I hope you will share more projects you make with these stamps!

GiGi said...

This is SUPER cute! LOVE the blue background paper and burnt edges strip! The inside is so cute the way you did it too! Thanks for Linking It Up at Peachy Keen!

Linsey R said...

It's a super duper cute birthday card! I'm so happy you won and joined in the linky party because that's how I started up with Peachy Keen stamps too--I won and found out how delightful they are and now I'm hooked on PK! Those sets are SO cute and fun I agree-I bought a few from this release and really enjoy them! Thanks for sharing your adorable card Shayle!